RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

:)Spooky(:

So the other night I looked outside around dusk. It had been raining, and there was still an overcast. I thought the lighting was really soft, so I went out to see what kind of pics I could take. I concentrated mostly on my Grampa's gate in his backyard, which I thought would be a really amazing subject--for the right photographer, anyways. I took them, and the combination of the black and white + soft lighting made this gate look much more menacing than it really is; which I thought was really cool! So here are my "spooky" gate pictures:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Rachel! Can I have a few of these to put in my course headings for Edgar Allan Poe creepiness?
--Mrs. Andersen