RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well, it's 8 days until Christmas, and life is pretty hectic. But, for photographers, aspiring photographers, and hobbiest photographers, the holidays are filled with so many spectacular opportunities for us to build our collections! So here are three that I've found, and I think that you should check out also :)

The first one is an AH-MAY-ZING sale from my Hero/Inspiration, the lovely Wish Photography! Going for one more day (or until the discount codes run out) is a 50% off sale in her shop! WOOO! AND, when you purchase during the sale you get four free gifts from the lovely Kandis herself! You can see the details here. Believe me, you do NOT wanna miss out on this!

The second one is also from the oh so fabulous Wish... she has a HUGE giveaway going on over at her blog, and it's super easy to get lots of entries! Go check it out before you run out of time to enter! GO GO GO!

The last one is another giveaway from Michelle Kane Photography... She is giving away 4 sets of actions to some lucky people! Go to her blog here to view the details and to enter, you don't want to miss out!

Now I'm sure that there are many more, but these are the three that I have found and I'm participating/have participated in. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: