RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

:)Photo Assignment 1(:

YIPPEE, my first assignment post! So here are my pictures!! Enjoy (hopefully =\)

PERSON #1 XD Hehehehe this is my little brother Daniel =P
:)View Larger Version(:


PERSON #2 XD My younger brother Clark!
:)View Larger Version(:

FLOWER #1! Well, as you all know. Flowers are dead this time of year =P so I took a picture of some artificial flowers in my house!
:)View Larger Version(:
FLOWER #2! This is a flower on our Christmas tree (which is still up LOL) =)
:)View Larger Version(:
BUILDING #1: My Daddy's Tuff Shed!
:)View Larger Version(:

BUILDING #2: This is one of the MANY houses being built right next to mine! Lots of new neighbors, and surprisingly (and sadly) none my age =\ (no hot guys D: ;)
:)View Larger Version(:

CAR #1: This is my brothers car, with a BRAND NEW windshield. Cuz the neighbor kid decided it was a good idea to shoot it with a bebe gun o.O LOL
:)View Larger Version(:

CAR #2: This is an old car of my dads, a Saturn. Could have been mine, but they don't make the parts for it anymore LOL
:)View Larger Version(:

TREE #1: OMG A TREE WITH LEAVES! LOL I was able to find one with leaves this time of year! YAY. My sisters little puppy Luna ran into the background... oops =P
:)View Larger Version(:

TREE #2: Meet, Bartholomew. He was given to my sister by her boyfriends family LOL.. he used to look better. Poor lad, age is degrading his looks =\ ;P
:)View Larger Version(:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your brothers are fans of Nerf ha ha. These are all great pictures! each one made me laugh in one way or another.But the one i like the most was the one taken of that tree (with leaves). It's angle is just right and there is not a distracting background) Great job keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I like the angle of the tree with leaves - it is very creative and interesting to look at.