RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

:)Layer Mask(:

We did another tutorial in DP this week, and one of them was Layer Mask! I decided I would work this this picture:

And play around with the background.... These efforts produced these pictures:


(plus one I did for the heck of it and thought it was cool LOL [the very last one, just for fun ;P])


Until FINALLY, I got the idea from ma good friend Jizelle to change the background completely. So taking her simple question of whether that was the original background or not, I embarked on a journey to change the background completely, and I ended up with this:

So that is my final image from the Layer Mask Tutorial! Hope ya enjoyed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That's amazing!! Great job!! :D It looks great!