RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sometimes I Feel Special

I have no idea how I have been so blessed with the people I've met through photography! I just wanted to share with you guys some things that I've been super super super excited about!!

The first is a Q&A/Feature on NJ Photography. She is an amazing photographer, and I still can't believe I was chosen!! You can see this here :)

The other is a post I wrote for And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson! I wrote a post on my views on dating in honor of Marriage Week, which you can see here :)

And lastly, I just want to thank everyone out there that's supporting me! I honestly don't know how many people are reading my blog, but I like to think at least a few :) I love you all so much!!


No comments: