RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Back from Vacation

This last week I was given the amazing opportunity to go to San Diego with my Daddy, sister, and two of my brothers to be there for my brothers graduation. Graduation from what? Boot camp. 
I am proud to announce that I am the very, very, very proud sister of a US Marine!!

My Uncle--who is a Lt. Col. in the Air Force--drove down with his family and my Grampa as well, and I had the best time! We got to stay at the Navy Lodge on Coronado Island, which was ah-may-zing! The first several days we got a beach cottage to stay in, on a private beach!! (the beach was private on the naval base). We went to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Balboa Park, the Mormon Battalion, and got to hang out on the beach!! It was so wonderful, I just loved it.

And now, I'm back in Utah. I'm not really ready to be back, but I am :) Here's a picture from a shoot that I did with the amazing Ellie from Speak Now (make sure you check out Speak Now, it's amazing!)

No comments: