RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Confusion

I need to rant about something, so I'm going to write it in a post.

I just don't understand people sometimes.... I don't understand how they can be just unfairly mean. I don't understand how they can say the things they do. I don't understand how you think you know someone and they do something that just drops your jaw to the floor.

I wish that I could understand even a little bit, I wish I knew why people say what they do, do what they do, and are the way they are. I try to be someone that doesn't judge anyone, because I'm an expert on knowing that not everyone knows everything about everyone. Too many people jump to conclusions about me. But sometimes, the things people do make me want to dislike them.

When a stranger will go to someone else's Facebook page and/or blog and just flat out attacks them.... WHY?! If you don't like their work, just leave the page. If you don't agree, just don't bother doing anything. Why take the time out of your day to drag someone else down?

If people would just try to be supportive and avoid dragging other people down, the world would be so much nicer...

No comments: