RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

Something About You...

Do you ever see someone, and know that you have a connection with them. But you don't know what? Or you know that they are a certain kind of person, but you're not sure why.

One of my dreams is to capture those little details in a photograph. I want to capture the person, not just their features. I want to show who they are.

I know I have a long way to go, but I'm working on it.

I want people to look at pictures of Jane Doe from Anywhere, USA, who they have never met, and feel they know something about them. That that person is full of love... that they're a musician, an artist... that they're classy and respectful... that the man is a gentleman. I want my photographs to show more than a pretty face.

I want to have people look at it, and go: "There's just something about them....."


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That in such an incredibly awesome goal. I love the way you said it, and your pictures are beautiful!

~Stephanie