RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 6, 2012

Faceless Portrait

I was scrolling through my blogger dashboard and came across Our Reflection's photo challenge. As soon as I read the topic, I knew just what I was going to do! My brother joined the United States Marines, and I am so so so proud of him! After he graduated from boot camp he got to come home for a few days. When he left, he left some of his stuff here, including one of his hats (or covers... I'm not sure if cover is just for their dress blues or not...). I've been looking at it for a while, wanting to take pictures of it. So when I saw this challenge, it was the perfect chance for me! This is my "faceless portrait" because I took it representing my brother. I love him so much!



Our Reflection Photo Challenge

No comments: