RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday’s Treats


Today I'm linking up to Spot of Tea's party, Tuesday's Treats! "...something (anything!) that you are currently lusting after or loving!" And right now, I am seriously "lusting" after a jewelry organizer like this:
via
It's large, decorative, and even though it's big it's very space conserving ("mental Rubik's cube, I know!") If someone gave me one like this, I think I would flip out! Eee!



2 comments:

Frances said...

This is amazing! I need somewhere that my jewelry is all in view so I remember what I have! I love this!

Now following you :)

Frances

Anonymous said...

Hi, found you on Frances' blog hop, it's my first time too and great fun! I LOVE this organiser! I bought a cork board three months ago to make into one but haven't got around to it. I think this one looks fab! Look forward to your posts :)