This Wednesday I'm going to share with y'all some weird traits of little ol' me!
1. My feet are cold blooded. I swear! They're always freezing, even if I'm not cold. I joke all the time about feeling bad for my future fiancee... I have constant cold feet!
2. I don't like lipstick. In fact, the only lipstick I can stand is the cheap stuff that people say is terrible... and that's probably why I like it: it's not really lipstick! I don't like the way lipstick makes your lips feel. Too waxy and heavy. Blah.
3. I despise drinking from soda cans. I cut my tongue while drinking from one once, and now I just hate doing it. If I have the choice of putting it in a cup/bottle, I will do that. I avoid drinking from cans at all costs.
4. I'm a photographer.... but I tend to not like maternity shoots. There are very few I've seen that I like. They're always shot in such an unflattering way... I know it's for sentimental reasons, but I'm not a big fan of them.
5. When I was little I was told that if I flushed the toilet with the lid up germs would be able to fly all the way from the bathroom to the front door, and they could kill me.... so now I can't flush the toilet with the lid up. I have to shut it before I flush it, even at friends houses.
So there we go! 5 weird things about me :) What's something weird about you?