RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Why I'm Running Behind

The following photos will help explain why I'm running behind....


No doubt my favorite!

My friend Aba is visiting me! We only get to see each other once a year... no joke! She lives in Cali/Arizona, and I live here in Utah. She gets to come out during the summer, but that's it. So when she's here I just spend time with her!

Sometime soon here you can expect to see a couple reviews! Whoo!

P.S. - I needa rant about this here. I found out that my Send Something Good package got...well, they said lost in the mail so they had to "start all over". Meaning my package (as far as I know) hasn't even been sent out {for the 2nd time}. Kinda driving me insane waiting! And my brothers are getting anxious waiting with me because I've ranted about it to them day after day! Haha!

No comments: