Merry Christmas everyone!! I know I don't blog as much anymore, and I'm going to tell you something....
I'm not sorry for that.
Not even a little bit.
I love blogging, I truly do, but it's been so time consuming! I have had to work on other things, so blogging hasn't been on my to-do list at all. But, I wanted to write one in honor of Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year.
To start, how about 5 things I hate that are associated with Christmas?
5. Egg Nog. Ugh, I think it's disgusting
4. The 12 Days of Christmas. That song drives me insane!
3. Frosty the Snowman. That thing creeps me out...
2. Lawn decorations. You know, like those plastic mannequins and blow up decorations. I cannot stand them, they're so tacky!
1. Calling it X-Mas. It's Christmas, what's so hard about that? I'm not going to go into a rant about people taking Christ out of Christmas, but that's what saying X-mas does, and I hate it.
And now, to lighten the mood, what I just love love about Christmas!
Honestly, I'm too lazy to take the time to write a long list, so I'll just say the main reason.
Christmas-time feels so much happier... The world is just better. The spirit around is so uplifting and joyful. Everyone cares, and everyone is happy. Everyone wants to help out. Everything just feels... Better. I love it.
Merry, Merry Christmas!!