RSSBlog Lovin
FacebookPinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

:)....a glimmer of hope...(:

As you probably know by now, I just completed a photo taking journey for architectural images, and as you probably also know, I'm really disappointed with myself! However, while taking my fail assignment photos, I also took several for fun, which I think are quite good and I like them. So, I wanted to share them with you, so, enjoy.... hopefully.







OH and there are two reasons for the blog post title. One, these pictures make me feel there is a bit of hope for me in photography yet, and two, the tulips symbolized hope to me. There we were on a rainy, dreary day, at an old, Gothic Cathedral built of cold, white stone, but here were these bright and cheerful tulips, shining brighter even though everything else was depressing and cold. We should all try to be like these tulips, and shine even when no one else is, as a symbol of hope that the world is not horrible.

No comments: